Google OTP is an additional authentication method that can enhance your security by using a one-time passcode.
OTP registration is necessary to:
1. enhance security of the account
(After registering the OTP, each you enter the UZNEX system, you must enter the OTP code)
(When withdrawing crypto assets or fiat funds from UZNEX, you must enter the OTP code)
How to set up Google OTP:
1. Download Google Authenticator from either the Apple App Store or the Android Google Play store. It's free.
2. Next, set up two-step verification on your google account. Log into your google account. Under "Security and Sign-In" select "Two-Step Verification," and then scroll down to select the "Authenticator app" option.
3. Select your phone, Android or iPhone.
4. Open the actual Google Authenticator app your phone and tap the plus button:
5. At the bottom of your screen two options will show up, "Scan barcode" and "Manual entry."
You only need to choose one of these options to complete the process. Using the "Scan barcode" option takes a bit longer to complete, requiring you to download a QR scanner from the app store and then pointing your phone at the QR code on your computer screen to verify Google Authenticator's connection with your account.
In contrast, "Manual Entry" just means that google will send you a 16-digit code to an e-mail address. You then enter the code to complete the verification process.
Make sure the "Time Based" option is toggled to ON, to ensure the code you're entering is aligned with the Authenticator's most recent passcode generation.
Now, each time you log into the account you've connected with Google Authenticator, the account will ask you to enter a six-digit verification code. Simply open the Google Authenticator app, and the app will generate the new, randomized code for you to enter.