How to complete KYC?
To begin with, you need to start a verification using a desktop browser, and then you will be asked to scan a QR code to finish verification on your mobile device.
1. Once you verified your email and logged in to your account, this pop-up will appear prompting you to complete KYC Certification.
During this step, please scan the QR code to continue KYC on your mobile device.
2. Press [Start KYC] on your mobile to begin KYC Certification.
3. Select the type of ID you would like to upload.
4. Place the front of the Passport in the frame and take a picture.
- Enable camera access on your device or we cannot verify your identity.
- Check the type of ID and the country your documents were issued.
ID Image Guide:
- Identity information must be clearly visible.
- All corners of ID must be included.
- Don’t cover your ID with other objects.
5. Once your ID is verified, please double-check extracted information and correct it if necessary.
Click [OK] to proceed.
6. Please position your face within the guideline and take a picture.
Face Image Guide:
- The face must fit into the guideline.
- Face might not be recognized properly if it is too small or too large.
7. Now your KYC has been submitted.
We will review your data in a timely manner. Once your application has been verified, we will send you an email notification.
Why does my KYC application keep getting rejected?
1. The images uploaded are blurry.
2. The document is expired.
3. The document is not genuine or/and modified.
4. The face is not clearly visible in the photo.
If you have any trouble, please submit a request through UZNEX SUPPORT.