|Forgot my ID||UZNEX uses ID as email. Please check your ID and log in with your full email address. If you do not remember your e-mail address, please contact UZNEX Customer Center and we will guide you through the verification process.|
|Can I change my registered email address?||In order to protect assets you can't change your email account that's already in use. If you want to change or need a new account, please sign up with a new email account and withdraw the assets from your old account to a new one.
* Cryptographic money transfers between UZNEX members or accounts are free.
|I want to change the name.||It`s impossible to change your name in UZNEX. You will have to register with the name you want to change and withdraw the assets of the existing account to the new account.|
|I can't remember my login password.||If you have forgotten your login password, please click [How to change your login password] and change your password in the order shown on the screen.|
|I don't remember my asset password.||Please change the contents by referring to [Asset Password Reset / Cancel] in the User Guide.|
|I want to change my mobile number||Please change the mobile phone number in the User Guide.|
|Where can I check my login history?||
1. After accessing the homepage (www.uznex.com) and logging in, clip the account safety of the e-mail account.
2. After accessing the homepage (www.uznex.com) and logging in, clip the account safety of the e-mail account.
|You are now a dormant member.||
If there is no login record for more than one year (365 days) from the last login, the user is automatically turned into a dormant member.
■ How to recover a dormant member -Login → Proceed from the beginning of the security setup phase → Recover inactive account
1. If you have forgotten your ID: Please enter your email or contact UzNEX Customer Center.
2. If you have forgotten your password: See [How to find your password].
3. If your mobile phone number has changed: Contact UzNEX Customer Center