USD Deposit Notice
- Be sure to enter the deposit code in the Reference/Remarks/Memo for the beneficiary of the application form. (If the deposit code is omitted or incorrectly entered, the deposit cannot be processed.)
- A deposit must be made from the account registered in UZNEX.
- The receiving amount by the beneficiary must be the same as the deposit request amount.
- Do not include intermediary bank information when depositing.
For smooth deposits, you should not designate an intermediary bank.
- If the deposit is not made from the account or card of your name, it may be rejected.
- If you deposit an amount that is not the same as the applied deposit amount, it may be returned. (The fee is born by the customer)
- Deposits from countries other than Uzbekistan take 3-4 business days. If you wish to deposit immediately, please use payment by VISA/MASTERCARD.